Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Now it is less than a year

November 3 2020 is now less than one year away and at this present moment there is no clear opponent for "President Biff".........

WHICH MIGHT BE A GOOD THING
AND IT MIGHT BE A BAD THING

The front runners are Joe and Elizabeth with Bernie right behind.

There is an impeachment process underway and again......

THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD THING
AND IT MIGHT BE A BAD THING

The most amazing thing I've heard so far is when "Biff" stated that if he lost the election there would be rioting in the streets....also implying that the government would be overthrown.

HUH??????

My guess is that if he is far behind in the polls come August, he will dump Pence and choose a woman as his running mate......especially if the other side consists of Joe and Lizzy.

As I stated a few months ago I won't be offering my FIRE the LIAR T-SHIRT until after the democratic ticket has been finalized.

Don't worry.....I'll remind you later.

In the meantime the holidays are approaching and once more I'm simply amazed at how early the retailers are unveiling their Christmas wares.

I'm not ready...but then what's new?

On a more personal level I have been reading extensive material on the Dark Matter issue and will be posting information on my The Other God Particles page on Facebook.

Michael Timothy McAlevey



1 comment:

JSF said...

Isla's little drawing is rather remarkable; showing such advanced fine motor skills and concentricity for a two year old. Very reminiscent of one of your Neo Particle Puzzles even - whilst not looking anything like any of her previous works. Astonishing ... must be genetics ... or something.