Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Isla and no World Series

My granddaughter is 31 months old and this is her first world series that hasn't included the Dodgers.

Last year she sat next to me and watched the longest game in World Series history, which turned out to be the only game the Dodgers won.

I couldn't get her interested in this year's first game because there were no players in blue.

She doesn't understand why it can't be the Dodgers every year.

I told her to call her friends in Washington D.C. and see how they feel.

The 2019 Baseball season is almost over.

I'm obviously rooting for the team that beat the Dodgers.....and I'm a National League dude.

Houston seems awfully tough but the pitching staff for the Nationals has "something" going on and the Soto kid appears to destined for super stardom.

I'm trying to pay attention but I keep thinking about Joe Kelly pitching the 10th inning with Baez, May and Jansen in the bullpen.

IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE LETTING THAT GUY PITCH TWO INNINGS IN THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON AFTER HAVING A VERY UNPRODUCTIVE REGULAR SEASON.

I hope I don't find out that Dave Roberts and Joe Kelly have an condo in West Hollywood.

Michael Timothy McAlevey




No comments: