Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Strokes can improve but they will never be finished

Malcom Young of AC/DC had a stroke last year and apparently can't play like he's used to.  The way I figure it he could sit in a chair and let Angus continue to do what Angus does.

Since 1973 there has never been anything like AC/DC.  Their music plays at every professional football game and yet they;ve never been invited to do the Super Bowl halftime show.

AC/DC has probably been the most influential rock and roll band in history.

They stand alone and it's time to get up and uncork some moves.

I'm still dancing and I had a stroke two yrears ago.  Don't count the boys out.  But if it's true and we can't ever see them in concert again....all I've got to do is close my eyes and remember the five times I did see them.

Greatest Rock and Roll show of ALL TIME




 
 
 
 
 
I'M A BIG PIECE
OF
SWEAT
but
I'm \
smiling and laughing
and going to play them all again.
 
Dance MF dance!

No comments: