Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pay very close attention to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odawwsxa1mU



I told someone to download the speech by Clint and tell me what they thought of the throat cutting gesture from his RNC speech.

I was told it was not in the speech. 

I had taped the entire evening on my DVR machine so I went back and watched it, and lo and behold, IT WASN'T THERE.  I started wondering if I had made it up and then went on YouTube and typed in the actual phrase....
Throat cutting gesture by Clint Eastwood  and wham bam...there it was.  I replayed my recording once more and at the moment where he does the gesture............there's a shot of the crowd.

MY DVR VERSION HAD BEEN TAMPERED WITH AND THEN I REALIZED IT HAD TO BE DONE IN THE CLOUD OF DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDING FOR EVERYONE WHO HAPPENED TO HAVE RECORDED THE LIVE EVENT.

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A FEW MINUTES!

MY LIVE RECORDING WAS ALTERED!

I TALKED TO FIVE REPUBLICANS TODAY THAT CLAIM THEY DIDN'T SEE THE GESTURE DURING HIS SPEECH.

It's like a giant cloud conspiracy and it extends to every Republican in the land.

OUR RECORDINGS CAN BE ALTERED WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION

WHO DO YOU THINK CAN CONTROL THAT TYPE OF ACTION?

Secret Service, NSA, FBI, CIA......Jason Bourne, Microsoft?????????????????????????

I'm in shock and this is so much bigger than Clint's irresponsible gesture.

This type of action would even surprise Mr. Orwell

WOW!

Michael Timothy McAlevey






No comments: