Monday, November 29, 2010

Comedy even if it's not that funny

I've written four complete feature film scripts and am 3/4 through a fifth one. I call them feature film scripts because that is their ultimate incarnation if everything could exist as it should..... in my perfect world.

In your perfect world I probably don't even exist....so my scripts are basically invisible.

In my perfect world I've already won numerous awards and am quite well respected among my peers.

What is missing in my perfect world is a comedy script.

I've decided to write a seriously screwed up loving romantic comedy.

See...already I'm being funny.

This should take awhile because I usually have to be in love and then lose that love in order to create my films.

I'll be taking a different approach to this script.

Wish me luck.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: