Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cleveland still has Rock & Roll

LeBron James left Cleveland to play in Miami.

Why on earth would anyone want to move away from Cleveland?

Cleveland has the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Cleveland has.......
and Cleveland has......
and Cleveland has......
and Cleveland has......

THE BROWNS and THE INDIANS

Both very impressive names that must have taken years to figure out.

So now everybody seems to think that Mr. James and Mr. Wade and Mr. Bosh will dominate the NBA for the next five years.

First you have to win one before you win 5
and Kobi already has five so
end of conversation.

I am a bit concerned that Derek Fisher is flying to Miami to meet with Pat Riley.

I sincerely hope it's just a bargaining trip for his negotiations with the Lakers.

He is 36 but he's the level headed locker room JG (junior guru) that learned from Master Jackson. He's also one of the best interviews in the history of the NBA.

In fact I might even go so far as to say that he will be a high ranking NBA executive after he finishes running around in shorts.

I think the lost of Derek Fisher would be tremendous but even worst would be if he joined the party in Miami.

The Lakers have signed Steve Blake and I have no idea if that's good or bad because last year he played for the Clippers.

I guess I really don't pay attention to those guys because I have no idea who he is and he played in the same arena as Kobi and the boys.

I realize the Lakers want to cut some cost and that the luxury tax is way out of hand....(23 million plus) but letting Derek go for a couple of million dollars doesn't make sense.....especially when Jordan Farmar is hitting the highway.

The question right now seems to be.......WILL PAT RILEY take over as coach.

I predict that if Miami has 10 losses after 30 games that he will be back......maybe even 8 losses.

I do feel sorry for Cleveland. In our nation's present economic situation
it doesn't help a smaller metro area when their King abdicates.

But they still have the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and they have.....
and they have.....
and they have.....
and they have.....

ouch!

MIchael Timothy McAlevey



No comments: