Friday, August 29, 2008

TRYING TO TRUMP THE MO WITH HUH?




The first move by John McCain to undermine the momentum from the Democratic National Convention was made this morning in Dayton, Ohio.

John McCain and all of his supporters have been moaning and groaning about the lack of EXPERIENCE in BARACK OBAMA'S life....and that there was no way he was qualified to be President of the United States after only four years of being a United States Senator. That argument is now off the table.

JOHN'S FIRST MOVE WAS TO SELECT

SARAH PALIN

My first reaction was......I didn't even know Michael Palin's wife was in politics.

Then I discovered she is the Governor of Alaska
and
all I can say is.....

HUH?

Is this a move to start drilling in Alaska?

I'm looking forward to the debate between
SARAH PALIN and JOE BIDEN
BUT
FIRST
I NEED TO LEARN
ANYTHING
ABOUT

SARAH PALIN

WOW......I bet Mitt Romney is sitting in his office right now saying the exact same thing.

wow

Michael Timothy McAlevey




No comments: