Monday, September 10, 2007

7, ate 9, 10 and of course 11

Numbers abound every year at this time......10 and 11 are very scared because 7 ate nine.

9 and 11 have entered the main stream of American thought and whereas it just used to be early September it's now the infamous 9/11.

Our arch enemy Osama Bin Laden issued a video a few days ago and rumor has it that another one is coming tomorrow....or the next day.

That's funny because I just read a novel by David Halberg where his hero Kirk MacGarvey put four bullets in Osama's forehead at his hideaway in Karachi.

Maybe he made the video's before Kirk showed up.

I'm really surprised that Rudy G. hasn't been on Fox News all day helping make us just a bit more paranoid.

And thinking about Islam's prayer ritual.....specifically in relationship to the five times a day dealio.

I am not Muslim and I am not of the Islamic faith and there are days that I've probably done the Michael Timothy prayer dealio.....20 to 30 times.

Of course there are days that I might not do one.

The shortest prayer I know takes one second to say.

GOD I LOVE YOU

And my utilization of that short version arises when I need to center my thoughts and eliminate all the bulls..t.

I use a longer version, which takes about 45 seconds, when I need to completely relax and try to be centered.

It's a version that I created over a six month period when I was 26 years old.

I think it pleases the Creator of the Universe....but then again I won't really know until my molecular structure releases the eternal part of my being. And hopefully that won't be happening for awhile....which points me back to the Islamic dealio.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT HUMAN PHYSICAL MOLECULAR STRUCTURE IS TOTALLY UNAPPRECIATED BY THE ISLAMIC FAITH....AND SINCE WE BOTH BELIEVE THAT THE STRUCTURE WAS CREATED BY A SUPREME BEING....THEN I THINK MY OUTLOOK, REGARDING WANTING TO POSSESS PHYSICAL MOLECULES FOR AS LONG AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE...IS A MUCH HIGHER FORM OF APPRECIATIVE BEHAVIOR THEN A MUSLIM WHO WANTS TO BLOW HIS MOLECULES TO SMITHEREENS....AS EARLY AS 15 YEARS OF AGE.

SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THEIR PRAYER SYSTEM

And I have no idea if mine would ever work for anyone else but then again why in GOD"S big beautiful green earth would anyone want to use someone else's prayer.

THE GOAL SHOULD BE TO CREATE YOUR OWN.....I'm pretty sure that something which created a Universe can handle different prayers from different souls......even if each freakin prayer was different from each soul that has ever been on the earth and will ever be on the earth.

CREATED A UNIVERSE!

THINK ABOUT IT!

I believe that your individual prayer will get heard.....but that's just my faith kicking in. And although my faith works on a slightly different wave length than organized religions....it's still just faith.....

Faith is abstract and abstract for a very good reason.

I don't know what that reason is but I believe someday I will know...and I believe that some day you will know....and the longer one can put that moment off the more opportunities one has to play golf.

What seems to be causing a lot of problems in the world are groups of people who claim they know NOW....exactly what is going to happen when the physical molecular structure of a human being stops regenerating cells....and allows the soul to travel at will.

That is a lot of BULLS..T and it's causing a lot of problems.

People wonder how to know GOD

it's not about knowing GOD

it's
simply
about
loving
GOD

and you will soon know
as
much as you can handle

and that is NEO-ILLUMINATION # 12

which of course follows 7, ate, 9, 10 and the infamous 11.

So if something happens bad tomorrow it will be caused by someone who really underestimates GOD's talent.

And underestimating the Creator of the Universe might be the only real sin.

I'll say a prayer for those who limit GOD'S LOVE to a certain group of human beings.

It's rather silly
when you stop and really think about it.

People have created the most amazing stories as they worked on learning to LOVE GOD
and all that had to do was just.....

LOVE GOD

Have a nice September 11th...
....maybe go to the Self-Realization Center on Sunset Blvd (by Gladstone's).....and check out the harmony created when the top five religions are honered on an equal basis.

It truly is one of the hidden gems of Los Angeles and it's the ultimate place to take a date.

Peace

Michael Timothy McAlevey


No comments: