Saturday, June 30, 2007

KAZIAH HANCOCK helps me remember....



THIS LINK WILL LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE


http://mfile.akamai.com/21772/wmv/gannett.download.akamai.com/21772/streaming/wmv/hancockportraits.asx

I apologize for the strange length of this link but I can't seem to locate a shorter version.......click on it and then come back and read.

Without question one of the greatest anti-war videos I've ever seen....but more importantly it's one of the best PRO HUMAN SPECIES stories that I've encountered.

It made me remember what I truly value in the human spirit and it reinforced my belief that some segments of the species have indeed reached a higher rung on the evolutionary ladder. I cannot adequately express in words how this story reached a part of me that is often referred to as.....the soul....because my soul just doesn't work in letters or numbers.....it works in the area best described as......love.

And we all know that when one tries to define love it often just comes down to........love.
We can pontificate loquaciously with definitions that might cover edges of the experience but after all the abstract vocalizing is done, the only thing we can say is.....I love it.....I love you.

I love the word love because when it is felt there is no other word that needs to be used.

I love what KAZIAH HANCOCK stands for.......and her goats probably deliver the sweetest milk anyone has ever tasted. Of course that's easy for me to say because I grew up on goat's milk.

I wonder if she does all of her own milking. She's so spiritually advanced that the goats probably just milk themselves and then deliver the buckets to her back door every morning.


The only negative thing I can associate with this story is.........
Visualizing King George and The Real Dick watching this video and making comments like...."Isn't WAR wonderful.... when it can result in this kind of beautiful story, Dick?"
"You bet George....what else can make someone do something so amazing....WAR is so cathartic."

And then I immediately start thinking of Robert Duvall and that napalm in the morning comment from Apocalypse Now....and I realize that my low opinion of the current administration is not about a movie....but about real life characters....and that makes me slightly depressed.

BUT....
....now I can just click on the above link and watch a short video that makes me remember all the greatest things about being a human being.

The goal here should be to follow in her footsteps and step out of the ANTI-WAR box and find something to do, besides bitch, about how to make more people aware of the best traits in human nature.

KAZIAH HANCOCK is so already there.

MICHAEL TIMOTHY MC ALEVEY

No comments: