Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A Different Jeffersin

It's been awhile since the Republicans could point the finger at a Democrat and Mr. Jeffersin has allowed them to point an entire hand.
What the hell was he thinking?

Oh yeah.....he was thinking......MONEY!
DUH!

Then again...politicians taking bribes shouldn't come as a big surprise to anyone. I wonder how he benefited from the Katrina situation.

The money they have recovered should go into a lottery with each family who lost a house during Katrina....getting one ticket.

GOOD ALTERNATIVE FUNDING

The Republicans are having their Presidential Debate at this moment. I'm looking at a bunch of faces I don't know and then a few I do know. The only question I have is how did Ron Paul pass himself off as a Republican?

But who really knows a Republican?

Really?

Especially a Republican politician....but then again that's just a Liberal Democrats point of view.

One of the problems with my current political points of view is that I might not be a Liberal Democrat.

I might be a closet member of the GREEN PARTY.

And belonging to the GREEN PARTY might be entirely based on environmental issues....which I think are the primary issues for the human species.

WHICH MAKES ME A GLOBAL PLAYER....and it turns out that Mr. Jeffersin was a Global Player and where the hell did that get him.

Potentially 268 years in jail.....which means he will be a really old guy when he gets out....
but by that time all residents will be back in their homes in New Orleans.....hopefully.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: