Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Disipline


February 11 2015

12:15 am

 
I awake in the first 15 minutes of completing my 69 year on this earth.  A dream woke me and the ramifications of the meaning behind the dream leave me with a sense of beauty and desire to create what I know should be the continued development of my responsibility and evolution of who I am and what I was born to do.

 We all have an individual call to enlightenment that binds the collective consciousness but unless we develop the proper DISCIPLINE than the journey becomes cloudy and the mist that settles on our lives prevents awareness from building the foundation needed.

 As long as we inhabit a physical reality we are building that foundation which helps us with the structure of becoming aware of our true and eternal nature.

 Our eternal nature resides in the non-physical reality.   I choose to use this term but most of you already know it as the….soul.

 If we are extremely fortunate, we might get 100 years on this physical level.  A hundred years compared to eternal reality is fairly close to nothing.  Within that very short period of time, whatever length it might be, our job should be to build a foundation that leaves some type of legacy which resembles the most important aspects of human nature. 

 What you and I think are the most important aspects of human nature will most likely vary depending on so many tangents.

 
If you don’t develop the proper DISCIPLINE than it might be rather hard to achieve whatever your goals might be.

 
The DISCIPLINE OF LOVE is extremely challenging, especially if you are directing it outside of your immediate family and friends.

 
I can’t express enough how disappointed I am with planetary behavioral patterns that seem to be failing to display the DISCIPLINE OF LOVE.

 I am disappointed in myself for not developing the physical balance that is needed to achieve what I want to achieve.

 I know the answers on how one should perfect their physical harmony.  But it’s hard work and it doesn’t just happen, especially with all the outside temptations.

 One has to take their physical energy and direct it toward physical success and that is done by diet, prayer and exercise.

 

The diet part is easily the hardest. Eliminating hazards in your daily diet means the end of so many things that taste good.  But I’m here to remind you that with the proper use of herbs and natural spices you can learn a new level of substitution that will work.

This sugar thing has gotten completely out of hand and you know it and I know and everybody knows it but yet…….

 It might be the single hardest addiction to break.  
                                                                           It’s got so many disguises.

 
Having a piece of fruit for dessert instead of ice cream sounds so easy but have you tasted Jamoca Almond Fudge? 

 
I break so many rules when it comes to discipline that I feel lucky to still be here.

 
The dream that woke me up had cascading waterfalls and lush green foliage being guarded and protected by a family with a beautiful daughter who for some ungodly reason fell in love with what I was talking about when I suddenly appeared on their property. (Dreams are instant location finders if you hadn’t noticed)

 

Her father took her off and explained that I had no discipline of love.  He told her that I loved everything but nothing in particular.  Her mother told her that I had awareness of discipline but that I had no sense when it came to acting on that awareness.  They got together and decided that I needed to meet the oldest daughter who lived in the mountains by herself and truly had no desire to interact with human beings.  They send me off into the mountains where I encountered her from a distance but before I could approach her she yelled out…..”You have to stay at a lower level until you get clean.”  I answered her with….”I take a shower every day.”  Before turning and going back into the amazing tree house she lived in she simply said…..”My family thinks you are someone important but until you are important to yourself I can’t be around you.  Come see me after you develop the proper disciplines.”

 
I woke up and wanted a cigarette and a cup of coffee with a scoop of ice cream in the coffee.

 
I mean it’s my birthday and.......

 
.......................I’m just not sure what she meant by discipline.

 
Dreams can spin everything out of control

                 as can birthdays as you grow older and older and older.

 

Damn……it’s time to act on the disciplines I know to be true.

How about you?

 

Michael Timothy McAlevey

 

No comments: