Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cat's Wind

In some very small way I think I helped get Steven Georgiou, Cat Stevens and Yusuf Islam into the Rock of Roll Hall of Fame.  Since all three of those guys are one guy than that one guy should thank me and make my movie.

The Cat's Wind script was thought of in 1977 and written in 1992.

Now that he's been inducted into the RRHF.....it makes for the perfect voice over ending.  His acceptance speech also puts a very nice tone on the general chaos of Rock nd Roll.

I realize it's a stretch but let me have a little taste...ok?

I keep thinking back to what Sean said in 1992......"Dad, you should just go find him and let him read the script."

I need to sit down with Yusuf and talk about who should play the part of the most spiritually interesting Rock and Roll star of all time.




No comments: