Thursday, November 14, 2013

Doonesbury is REALLY PISSING ME OFF but WISDOM IS ON THE WAY

I'VE BEEN SIMPATICO WITH MR. DOONESBURY FOR TWO MONTHS.....TWO MONTHS AND 14 DAYS TO BE EXACT.....AND I'M LOSING PATIENCE.

The fact is he still works on Sunday and with his success....one day a week is probably acceptable......but what that means is that he's going to have to work really hard on that one day......

SEVEN COLUMNS IN ONE DAY

I could actually write seven blogs in one day....but the demand doesn't seem to be there.

Now I FULLY understand how much more work goes into a Doonesbury column but if you keep in mind what kind of idiot I really am....than you will see that it takes equal effort to make seven Doonesbury "columns" and seven Mind Jazz "columns."

This Saturday night at Robert Berman Gallery in Bergamont Station, Santa Monica
NORTON WISDOM

"IT'S ABOUT FU*KING TIME"
part one
6-9  NOV 16

almost better than DOONESBURY.....

I REALLY WISH I COULD BE THERE!

but I'm really busy trying to write seven blogs in one day...and I picked Saturday to do the work.

It will be crowded so get there early!

Michael Timothy McAlevey








No comments: