Sunday, January 13, 2013

Feedback on WUM

I've received various opinions on my latest text abbreviation.....WUM. 
(please read Sat 1/13 if this is your first Mind Jazz moment)

I think I need to alter it slightly.

WUMF is easier to say than WUM and probably more grammatically correct due to the fact that the word Mother Fucker is actually two words. I don't like adding a fourth letter but sometimes alterations and additions are necessary to achieve balance and harmony.

I personally think Motherfucker is one word but since a very large portion of society doesn't tend to use this word, I'm open to alternate opinions on its existence and usage.

I'll use the different versions over the next few weeks and see what shakes loose.

I think I also need to add a optional abbreviation in order to create some small semblance of courtesy to the experience.

WUMP.....should be used when addressing someone who needs a taste of sugar.

WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKER.........PLEASE!

To be perfectly honest I don't think WUM or WUMF or WUMP will rival OMG for a broadly used abbreviation or an iconic term, but please keep in mind that the whole point of this exercise was to get people to wake up regarding CLIMATE CHANGE and GLOBAL WARMING and a few more motherfuckers here and there is definitely part of the plan.

Use the term the next time you talk to someone who thinks Climate Change and Global Warming is just something made up by Liberals and Democrats to upset the status quo.

WUMF!

What's really amazing is how many of those people there are, and how many we actually know.  We love many of them so that's why I added the P to the original.

WUMP!

Whatever we choose to use
we need to up the anti on the dialogue regarding
CLIMATE CHANGE

To some people you simply might be able to ask them to please pay attention to the facts and figures regarding Climate Change
but
to those
other
types
who
refuse
to
accept
statistical
reality

WUMF em and WUMF em good!

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: