Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quotes

Go chase down the sun
God will not care
perhaps you're the one
for whom it is there

I know I can't live without love
and I know I can't live without pain
but sometime in my life
I would like to know
that they aren't just one and the same

A beautiful form is better than a beautiful face;
 it gives a higher pleasure than statues or pictures;
it is the finest of the fine arts.

You can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself


Everything should be made as simple as possible,

but not one bit simpler.

All you need to do to be my friend is like me

If you judge people, you have no time to love them

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.

A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail

These quotes are from the following people:    

Thomas Jefferson, Bob Dylan, Mother Theresa, Taylor Swift, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Michael Timothy McAlevey, Ben Franklin, Hoyt Axton, Albert Einstein and Ricky Nelson.

Obviously they are not in order.....can you put the quotes with the mouths? 

Michael Timothy McAlevey








No comments: