Sunday, June 17, 2012

First time in my life


For the first time in my life my father won't be able to physically hear me say....."Happy Father's Day.....Dad." 

It's not a sad thought..............it's just a realistic thought. 

I'm so very fortunate that I believe in the existence of the Soul because when I say Happy Father's Day I'm 99.9% sure that he gets the message.

Maybe it's just a basic electrical surge merging into a translucent energy field of light, but I'm quite fine with any sort of connection.

Keep in mind that believing something is not knowing something, and there's always a small chance that I'm totally out of my mind and non-physical reality hallucinations are just part of my mo.

What does concern me.......is the small chance might be much larger than I think.

But in the meantime.....


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY........DAD!


Michael Timothy McAlevey


No comments: