Sunday, May 6, 2012

Serious times coming so music fills the air

With the Presidential Election coming up there will be plenty of time to be serious so I thought I'd just add a bit more music to your life.  The first two selections are classic duets that I feel rank at the very top of the list.

The list is Rock and Roll romance.

No show tunes please.  That's an entirely different category.






It's pretty odd that two of my favorite Rock and Roll Romance songs have Don Henley involved.

I listened to the Patty Smyth song for about fours hours in the middle of the Arizona desert in 1994 but that indeed is another entire story.... I truly learned that sometimes love just ain't enough.  It takes more.....sometimes, much much more.



Mr. Aday is the king of the Rock and Roll Romance category.

His legendary status would be secure if he hadn't done Celebrity Apprentice.....but I understand the publicity side of the game.

I honestly never get tired of hearing these three songs.

Have a loving Sunday

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: