Monday, November 21, 2011

Can I have your old one?

That big flat screen you bought last year will be obsolete next year IF you like your color to be more realistic.

The dealio is....I'm still in the Sony FAT BODY world of TV's so when you decide to upgrade to the newest technology....please give me a call.

You can thank nanotechnology for the visual enhancement that will be on the market by the end of 2012.

Right now your TV can reproduce about 30% of what the eye can perceive in the real world. The new nanotechnology will double that percentage. What they do to fool you is increase the brightness with LEDs but that doesn't really mean too much when it comes to color.

Of course the brains behind this new technology might be forgetting that for 40 years the American people watched TV with no technical enhancements....and were very happy campers.

I wonder how many people still have regular TV's simply because the old ones weigh more than a car and nobody wants to help move it.

I'm waiting for the flat screens to hit Goodwill and The Salvation Army before I make my move. But if you need to dump your 47 inch flat screen, next Christmas, with the old color flaws, to make way for the more realistic color version....just give me a call. I'll be glad to take it off your hands.

Of course you'll probably just want to put it in another room so that you can be one of those TV in every room families.

Is America the most wonderful place on earth.....or what?

Michael Timothy McAlevey

HAVE YOU WRITTEN YOUR CONGRESSPERSON YET ABOUT INDSIDER TRADING LAWS THAT DON'T APPLY TO THEM?

No comments: