Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anyone 60 or older knows what today is

Tragic national events are rare.

48 years ago today baby boomers suffered their first group disaster.

It was the first of three political assassinations that would dominate the 60's.

It set the tone for what would take place in the late 60's and early 70's with the youth of America deciding that their voice counted in regards to a very unpopular war and a Dickhead President.

It was the single event that buried an idyllic America that had existed from 1946 to 1963.

Whatever political point of view one may have......does not remove the stain of having lost the youngest President in the history of America.

I was 17 years old and studying for a math test in my freshman year of college when John Fitzgerald Kennedy's head was blown apart in Dallas, Texas.

48 years later we still don't know for sure if Castro, The Mafia, Nixon, The CIA, The disgruntled Cuban nationals that felt betrayed during the Bay of Pigs or just one single asshole with a rifle...was responsible.

History has shown that JFK and his brother Bobby had some powerful enemies.......and their power is so strong that no one can actually prove anything.

I predict the exact answers will be revealed in about 50 years....which would put me at 115.

Most likely I'm not going to hear the truth.....but I sure hope with all my heart that the Muppets didn't have anything to do with it.

Imagine how scared that would make my grand children's children.

Now that I've officially gone MIND JAZZ loony I think I'll just sign off and wish you a
Happy
Thanksgiving.

Michael Timtohy McAlevey

No comments: