Saturday, August 20, 2011

The new Texas good ole boy

It looks like the 2012 election might be between a sitting President and a good ole boy from Texas named Rick Perry. We haven't seen one debate between Rick and Mitt but I have a feeling that the mood of the conservative voter in this country....will be wanting to elect a good looking right wing white Christian politician from the state of Texas.

It seems we've been down that road before....and Rick Perry might make GW look like a Rhodes Scholar.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's a lot more fun to be on the offense than on the defense.....as we've noticed by all the varied attacks on Mr. Obama......so I'll start the ball rolling by repeating something Mr. Perry said the other day.

"Global Warming is a contrived phony mess that is failing apart under its own weight."

I have a strange feeling that this is just the first of many things Mr. Perry will say that in turn will cause us to say......HUH?

This next presidential election will probably be one of the most contentious in the history of our great country.

I can't wait.

Let the games begin......

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: