Monday, August 22, 2011

The mall not attended






I've been to a lot of malls in my life but for some strange reason I've missed the only one that really counts.




The National Mall doesn't have a department store or a jewelry store or 16 movie theaters but it does have the one thing which truly matters.....




IT HAS THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.




I feel rather silly for not having made the ultimate mall trip.





Thanks to Google Earth I can virtually take the trip.




My recommendation to you......if indeed you haven't done it yet.......is take the actual trip and make sure you spend plenty of time in the various museums.




And then stop by the Capitol Building and tell them to wake the f..k up!




I hear the best time to go is in late September or early October.




Have a nice trip.




Michael Timothy McAlevey










No comments: