Monday, May 9, 2011

Just trying to figure it out

I watched the first Republican debate the other night and I'm not really sure why they held it without any of the front runners and why didn't any of the front runners participate? It's so hard for me to figure out the Republican party. The hair on each of the candidates looks like it was ordered from central casting. Politicians are so good at not answering direct questions. I don't remember that class in school. "How to answer questions indirectly and still have people listen to you."

Donald Trump is the Republican Party fan favorite at this point and I would love to see him be the candidate for the GOP. How much fun would it be to riffle his feathers? And the bonus is he actually wears feathers on his head. If Sarah and Donald were the ticket for the Republican Party....I would have a full on mental woody.


The best odd part about The Donald ( and there's a nice size list of parts that lean to the odd) is that his corporations have declared four bankruptcies......FOUR TIMES HE HAS BEEN PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE LOSING A BUNCH OF MONEY...and because of corporate shields he can wash his hands and feel no remorse. How can he have the gonads to stand up in front of the American people and tell us that he knows how to run a country? Maybe his first job as President would be to declare bankruptcy and relieve America of its Chinese debt.

Seriously.....that might be The Donald Plan.


Maybe The Donald could just be a moderator on one of the debates.....that would be interesting.


I will apologize to the American public right now. I watch Celebrity Apprentice on my DVR and I'm not really sure why. I love Meatloaf but not really in this format. I keep waiting for them to show a video from Bat out of Hell.......but all they keep showing is The Meat bawling like a little girl.....


Anyway, the Presidential Race of 2012 is OFFICIALLY underway.


Pull up your chair, grab a sandwich and a pint of ale or 50 liters of Tequila and let the PARTY BEGIN!


Vomit gesture duly noted!


Michael Timothy McAlevey



No comments: