Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nuclear radiation IS A MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM

I had to pause a moment and try to recall when President Obama said that Nuclear Power needed to be readdressed in this country. I think it was in his State of the Union address. I remember thinking that he was attempting to appease certain members of the opposition and cuddle up to big business. Moving toward a new centrist position indicated to me that he was obviously beginning his reelection campaign.

I have a feeling that recent events in Japan might put a hold on those readdressing plans. The United States has been extrememly sensible about building Nuclear Power plants in the last 35 years.

There has been ONE under construction since 1973

A reactor in Tennessee was started in 1973 and will be finished in 2012.

38 years to build one.......
and then........
.....60 seconds to create world wide radiation alarm.


We have 104 reactors operating in the United States and they supply 19% of our electric energy needs.

We have no Nuclear Reactors built on the top of an active Volcanic mountain range.

But we do have 4 operating in California. In fact, I think I've read that two of them sit very close to the San Andreas fault line. To be honest I haven't really researched it because I don't want to know the actual truth.

Ne0-Illumination.... "Happiness might be based on how much truth....one can ignore."

The entire NUCLEAR EXPERIENCE........makes me pissed off and dizzy and upset and confused. I'm probably one of those victims of the early radiation in the San Fernando Valley caused by a leak at Atomics Lab on January 13, 1959.

My thyroid was removed in 1976 and it wasn't caused by drinking goat's milk.

That's the problem with radioactivity. The negative results don't occur until much later and by then everybody responsible has hit the highway and gone off to another venture.

and because of that irresponsible attitude......I can easily make the following statement.

WE, THE HUMAN RACE, HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CREATE NUCLEAR POWER WITHOUT HORRIBLE CONSEQUENCES. EVERYTHING WE DO TO CREATE ENERGY FROM NUCLEAR......PUTS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AT RISK.

Dr. Helen Cadicott should be designated as the head of NUCLEAR REVERSAL.

Nuclear Reversal Inc, should be an organization that completely reverses all efforts to harness nuclear power.

If you don't know who Dr. Caldicott is ....then you should Google her immediately.

In the meantime I'm looking toward the island of Japan and just waiting for the next horrible wave to be revealed. It won't be a wave created by the ocean. It will be a wave of radiation created by human beings and it will be traveling in the Jet Stream and it will be headed for Western Canada and the United States.

Michael Timothy McAlevey




No comments: