Sunday, December 12, 2010

Charlie is texting

The other day I read a story about cell phones within the California penal system. At the end of the article it claimed that Charles Manson had one and had been communicating by text with people on the outside.

SERIOUSLY

Charlie
"Omg.....I need someone whacked"


Dickhead weird guy #1
"Just send address big C...I'm there."

Charlie
"Lol"

If I find that Charlie has a Facebook page and a Twitter account I think I'm going to puke.

Don't they do periodical checks of the cells? I realize there's a shortage of guards but they all make over 100 grand so they should stay extremely busy while on duty....wouldn't you think?

Cell phones for inmates is simply unacceptable. If the ACLU defends prisoners right to own cell phones I'm ending my subscription to the ACLU Daily.

I support the basic principles of the ACLU but lately they seem to tilting on the edge of irrational behavior. I suppose the problem is that once you decide to support the individual rights of human beings....you've got to take it to the limit.

Does the ACLU have branches in France....FCLU or Britain.....BCLU?

Or China.....ok that's pretty funny. Imagine a branch of the ACLU in China.....CCLU

China having a Civil Liberties Union is about as ridiculous as Charles Manson having a cell phone.

But apparently ridiculous is not impossible

....and just imagine Charlie with a new iPhone.....or iPad.

It should be the first thing Jerry does as Gov. Make sure all cell phones are confiscated within the California Penal system.

Please!

Michael Timothy McAlevey








No comments: