Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bill needs to come

After viewing Meg Whitman's campaign slam, using Bill Clinton to whack Jerry Brown, I think it's time Bill came to California and spent some time with Jerry on the trail.

The information in the spot is slightly off.......Jerry didn't like Prop 13 and probably still doesn't but the deficit was only in one of his eight years in office....and it happened at the end when he was trying to pocket as much money as possible to pay off the mattress he had been using.

At the time Linda Ronstadt needed a sizable loan in order to take Spanish lessons for her next album.

What is Jerry Brown's net worth? I'm guessing he is not a rich man but if he is....then I think we would have to start asking some serious questions.

When would he had time to make a ton of coin?

Meg's money situation does not bother me. Rich people deserve to be rich because they figured something out that apparently I haven't. And it's not just about being smarter and working harder. They've actually figured something out. A secret. A money secret that once it starts unfolding just keeps steamrolling until the bank gets full.

What bothers me about Meg is the fact that she didn't register to vote for 28 years of her adult life.

How is that even possible?

I know lots of people don't vote but has anybody ever ran for a major office who didn't vote for a large percentage of their adult life?

THIS HAS TO BE A FIRST.

MEG.....seriously.

I've yet to hear an explanation.

Were you just too busy to care?

I'd love to know.

How cool would it be if Bill Clinton could ask her that question?

Hurry Bill and come get involved in California politics.
There's a beach house in Malibu just waiting for you.

I think it's right next door to David Geffen's house.

Does anybody have Bill's cell phone number?

Michael Timothy McAlevey


No comments: