Monday, March 29, 2010

BEE truthful and BEE honest

I realized, while reading yesterday's Part One of my Bee experience from 1972, that I wasn't BEEing totally honest. (At this point you need to read yesterday's post before reading this one)

I haven't told the story in a few years and realized that I was putting some words into the Bee's dialogue that MIGHT not have been present in 1972.

I did write everything down a few days after it happened but that was done in the form of a three page poem and I was freakin flipped out at the time and thought I was Walt Whitman and Timothy Leary combined. I interpreted everything as a metaphoric allegory translucent hallucination, and then started using the story to impress girls. In 1972, in Marin County, there were so many girls and so few rules. By the time I left Marin in 1976 the BEE Experience was probably semi-responsible for five or six sexual encounters. A smart guy would have used the information to start a Bee farm but I've never been accused of BEEING a smart guy.

Somethings the BEE shared...might be forgotten and somethings might be remembered slightly different.

Somethings are the exact words that came into my left ear.

For instance I'm not sure he ever referred to paint as "paint." I think he kept calling it "this stuff."

He did ramble on a few times during the three days and lots of that stuff was simply to make a point on how misunderstood the Bee population was to the general human population.

One thing he told me to do was go to the market and look at the jars of honey. I went and came back and told him that the honey in the market had Bears on the jars....and no bees.

I distinctly remember him telling me that Bears on the honey jars....
"really bothered the entire collective consciousness of the Bee Kingdom but especially bothered the Honey Bees."

I THINK it was the first time I had ever heard the words
COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

I do know that there were three days of communication with another life form
and
I'm pretty sure it wasn't suppose to alter my life at the time....even though it expanded a part of my brain that needed expanding.

What I'm trying to say is that I think the BEE Experience I had in 1972....took place because of the present situation and the overall lack of understanding that still exists regarding the importance of Bees to our well beeing.

I have noticed that our species can take a long time in accepting certain realities....especially if those realities are going to alter our lifestyles.

COLONY COLLAPSE DISORDER can be neutralized by individual Beekeepers.....and small neighborhoods can be sanctuaries for the Bee Kingdom.

The PESTICIDE PROBLEM extends far beyond the death of millions of Bees but their elimination should be AND PROBABLY IS a WARNING BEACON to our species.

THE TRUTH IS....WE KNOW, WITH OUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, THAT PESTICIDES ARE DANGEROUS and yet we continue to purchase products that are grown by corporate farms.....both domestically and internationally.

A SINGLE BEE WAS TELLING ME SOMETHING IN 1972

AN ENTIRE SPECIES IS TELLING US SOMETHING IN 2010

It doesn't matter if I can't remember everything that was said in a three day period in 1972 and it doesn't matter that I add a few extra words here and there to the story.

THE STORY THAT COUNTS IS TODAY

A SOLUTION MUST BE ACHIEVED
NOW

FACT: THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ENCOURAGE REDUCED USAGE OF PESTICIDES

FACT: THIS IS A PROBLEM THAT MUST BE ADDRESSED
INDIVIDUALLY.

FACT: LOCAL FARMERS MARKETS SELL FOOD GROWN WITHOUT PESTICIDES.

FACT: BACKWARDS BEEKEEPERS WILL RESCUE ANY SWARM AND THEY WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BEE INVLOVED IN SAVING A SPECIES THAT WORKS FOR OUR WELL BEEING.
213-373-1104
http://beehuman.blogspot.com/s.

BEE NOW

Human beings have always been able to tell great stories......

It will always be an immense pleasure, for me personally, to know that I heard a story from another source.

BEE AWAKE

I've decided to write a script detailing the entire three day experience in 1972, so I'm not going to reveal anymore details at the present time.

Michael Timothy McAlevey















No comments: