Sunday, November 22, 2009

Every November 22

Every year on this date I 'm reminded once again of a family and their personal tragedies. Tragedies that became pain and sadness for multiple generations of Americans.

Bobby's brother Teddy won't have to be reminded this year of what happened on November 22 1963.

I've posted many pictures of JFK but today I just needed to see Bobby's smiling face.

I was 17 years old on November 22 1963 and I was studying for a math test when I first heard the news.

My class was canceled and to this day I've never been good at math.

I actually wasn't that good at math before but whatever happened at that moment made my brain move into a complete other realm. A realm where no math exists and no numbers make any sense....except of course the number 81.

If you don't know about 81 figure it out.

Michael Timothy McAlevey






No comments: