Wednesday, October 21, 2009

STRANGE AND LARGE and season ending

I had to leave my car at a shop today and the only thing around was a Home-Depot. I spent three hours walking every single aisle.

I'm here to announce that there is actually something I could use IN EVERY SINGLE AISLE. And in some aisles there are multiple items.

In fact there are a few aisles where I could use one of everything on that aisle.

What did people do before Home-Depot? And how many years has the home builders dream store been in business?

I'm happy to announce that Philips has started selling LED spot lights for $69.95.

There is also a nice selection of LED Christmas Tree lights.

There were also probably 25 more employees than customers which is really a rarity.

I don't really give a crap about Home-Depot but I'm so depressed over the Dodgers that I thought I would bore you to death.

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR...and what time is the Laker game? And what time do the Trojans play on Saturday?

Oh by the way ....
Vin told us tonight that on the first of November a record will be set.

NBA, MLB, NHL and NFL will play a game for the first time in history on the same day.

And I'm listening to Vin Scully on the radio announcing the end of the Dodgers very successful 2009 season. Not perfect but very successful!

His voice allows me to accept whatever is happening on the field.

Thanks Vinny for another year of your time and your voice.


Michael Timothy McAlevey








No comments: