Saturday, November 22, 2008

ANOTHER DAY TO WONDER







I decided to remember JFK this year by also remembering what he really liked...thus the first three pictures.

He was the ultimate hound dog and apparently did not hide it very well. Probably had something to do with the way he smelled....or the fact that he was President of the United States.
But from what I've learned he was pretty active before he got to the White House.

Personal choices are personal choices and he obviously paid big time for his behavior.

I can't imagine that he was paying a karmic debt this day in Dallas 45 years ago.

BUT I'VE HEARD OF STRANGER THINGS.

The thing I miss most about the JFK experience is what might have been. Historians argue which way he was headed about Viet-Nam and I side with the ones who think he would have not pursued military action.

It just occurred to me that Republicans really don't like Democrats who give good speeches.

What's up with that?

Anyway....JFK loved woman and he loved playing golf and he loved hanging out with his brothers and he loved giving speeches.

AND HE ALWAYS MADE SENSE WHEN HE GAVE A SPEECH.

THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN ANYMORE.

BUT I'M GRATEFUL THAT I WAS ABLE TO HEAR HIM SPEAK FOR A FEW YEARS.

I wonder what movie stars he would be hanging with today. Of course today he would be 90+ so his choices might be limited to starlets with great grandfather fetishists.

Still miss you Jack...even if I do think that your brother Bobby would have been a better President...because he actually gave better speeches.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: