Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The White House could have a different look





So here's the dealio.....
One of the babes shown above was in the Olympics as a Javelin thrower
One of the babes shown above is running for Vice-President of The United States
and the other two babes are in my dreams on a consistent basis.
I'm not opposed to hot looking women in the White House but I am opposed to people
who don't believe in Evolution, who don't believe in Stem Cell research, who don't think that HUMAN BEINGS have anything to do with Global Warming, who say they are against EARMARKS and then somehow obtain $197 MILLION dollars for their state, who don't think women have a right to choose and who don't think HATE-CRIME laws are legitimate parts of our legislation.
I understand that $197 million for Alaska projects is not all EARMARKS but she has been extremely vocal against any earmarks and a small bit of research shows that $2 million of that 197 is going to the research of crab productivity in the Bearing Sea....which sounds like an EARMARK to me.
The Creationism part of her belief system really scares me.
I believe GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK IT HAPPENED WITHIN THE LAST 10,000 YEARS
FULLY UNDERESTIMATING GOD'S ABILITY TO INCLUDE EVOLUTION IN THE MIX
I MEAN SERIOUSLY.....IT'S GOD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED
GOD COULD DO ANYTHING
WHICH I THINK IS THE POINT OF BEING GOD
and there isn't a HUMAN BEING alive that knows exactly when the soul becomes part of equation in HUMAN LIFE....but there sure are a bunch of people who claim to know and those same people claim that STEM CELL RESEARCH is EVIL.
AGAIN....I like hot women and I don't mind seeing them in the White House.....
but how someone looks shouldn't be the reason for voting...
I
THINK
IT'S
MORE
IMPORTANT
HOW
SOMEONE
THINKS
But that's just the way I roll
Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: