Monday, August 25, 2008

ELI STONE



For the last two months I have been "working" with a friend on a script idea. The idea is unique and centers around original songs that he has written.



Of course my favorite genre is the musical.


About a 5 weeks ago my friend told someone about his idea and that person responded by saying...."It sounds like that ELI STONE television show."



I had never heard of the show and neither had my friend but apparently there was some confusion about the show and the person mentioned that it had been cancelled.



I looked up the show and discovered that it had been on ABC during the second half of the last televsion season. We then discovered that it was being replayed during the summer on Saturday nights at 10 pm.



That seemed odd for a show that was cancelled and then my friend told me that the show had been picked up for the fall season.



I JUST WATCHED THE FINAL EPISODE (after watching each show) OF THE FIRST SEASON AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SHOW THAT YOU GO TO ABC.COM AND WATCH THE FIRST EPISODES ON YOUR COMPUTER....BEFORE THE NEW SEASON STARTS.


IT IS EASILY MY FAVORITE SHOW ON TELEVISION


AND I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SEASON


AND


OF COURSE


IT WILL BE CANCELLED



BUT


AT LEAST THERE WILL BE


SOME SHOWS THIS FALL....MAYBE 6, OR 13 OR ????????


I'm going to watch it like each episode is the last.



I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU ALLOW THIS SHOW INTO YOUR LIFE


THE LESSONS

ARE

HUGE
Michael Timothy McAlevey


















1 comment:

jack&jill said...

you can actually watch the episodes online at ABC - http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=125571

If anyone is interested in this show, and you should be, you should watch!