Friday, April 25, 2008

30 Years ago...TODAY


30 years ago today this child came into our lives and without question that day became one of the greatest days in my life.
The birth of a child normally becomes a day that ranks extremely high on the GREATEST DAYS IN ONE'S LIFE.
This birth would ultimately create peaks and valleys that are unmatched in many of our lives.
This is a day to remember the peaks and ignore the valleys even though the valleys are extremely deep.
Sean Maximilian McAlevey entered our physical realm on April 25th 1978.
The joy of that day will forever be ingrained in my heart and soul and sometimes it feels like it just happened yesterday....then there are other days when it seems like it happened in someones else's lifetime.
My heart was expanded when he arrived and I'll never forget the joy and the exhalation of that day.
30 years later I remember exactly how that day felt.
I'm feeling that joy and love right now and I'm sure those of you who love Sean can go to that place and remember the same type of joy and love.
Happy 30th Birthday Sean
Michael Timothy McAlevey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of my Love... Happy Birthday Dude... Please swing by and visit if at all possible. -S.