Friday, February 1, 2008

ONE VOTE

After watching last night's debate between Hillary and Barack at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood I have made my decision on where my one vote will go.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA will receive that one tiny singular vote.

Not only is he a better speaker but his presence can help to restore America's global image.
The African nations need to know that America has reached a point in our history where a black man can achieve the ultimate success.

The Muslim nations need to know that America has reached a point in our history where the son of a Muslim man can achieve the ultimate success.

Both of these issues are major factors in my decision.

Simply throw in Barack's stance against the war in Iraq and it's a slam dunk.

I also think that Oprah's energy will help Barack defeat McCain. I don't think Hillary can win an election against the Republicans....and the whole point of this exercise to have a Democrat in the White House on January 20, 2009.

When Barack Obama and John McCain have their debates America will have a clear cut choice regarding military involvement around the world.

I'm really looking forward to that debate...and if John McCain keeps displaying that silly smirk during a debate with Barack...he will look like an idiot.

It's going to be fun...but first Barack has to hold his own on Super Tuesday. He doesn't have to win every primary...but 10 out of 20 would be good....12 or 13 would be incredible.

I'm also taking the Giants and 12 points on Sunday against New England. I think Michael Strahan has one more great moment in his career and that moment could be 3 sacks in Glendale, Arizona.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New England by 21...