Monday, December 17, 2007

The Season








Eight days until Christmas 2007 and 15 days until 2008. 18 days until Iowa and 380 days until 2009....and in case you are wondering what I need for Christmas.....it's not another picture of the Universe.


Even though I can honestly say....the pictures of the Universe continue to blow my small little mind....and I every time I see one I immediately think of those biblical people who think it was all created in the last 10,000 years.


REALLY


Those people underestimate The Creator's ability by margins that are too high to calculate.


And then this morning I'm reading about MECCA and Saudi Arabia and once more am reminded on underestimating The Creator's ability.


One of the five basic requirements or "Pillars," of Islam is


BELIEF IN ONE GOD AND IN MUHAMMAD AS HIS FINAL MESSENGER


Now I realize that by going any further with this article that I am basically putting my name on a list and it's a list that no one wants to join. The list consists of anyone who questions or demeans the Islamic faith.


Fortunately it's a pretty long list and other members that belong to the list have ways of responding.


All I have are my words and my logic and my common sense and my total devotion to a CREATOR that cannot be underestimated or understood while existing in this dimension.




Neo-Illumination #12


It's not about knowing GOD....

it is simply about loving GOD

and you will soon know

as

much

as

you

can

handle





But back to the "PILLARS"


And to the fact that the last messenger from GOD would be sent in the 7th century.


Was there a retirement party that I missed?

Was there an I'm out of here announcement from The Creator?


I humbly think, while not knowing for sure, that A CREATOR of the Universe might possibly have something else to offer us after the 7th Century.


The arrogance of any religion to say they have the final word on the plans of THE CREATOR makes

me

want

to

puke



or at least

LAUGH

very

hard



or


CRY


depending on the physical experiences that are created because of such Deity underestimating beliefs.





Neo-Illumination #23



The Universe has a system of

order and chaos


The human experience is a tangent of that system

that can both establish order

and

create chaos


BELIEF SYSTEMS DIRECTLY LEAD TO CHAOS


Acceptance with investigation and introspection

creates more order


The mysteries of the Universe

will always

outnumber

the known realities

and

chaos

will forever exist


OUR JOB SIMPLY MIGHT BE

TO

AVOID

EXTINCTION





I wish that during this holiday season there could be some type of breakthrough regarding the arrogance of certain groups that have determined that the final word rests in their hands.


It's so damn silly.....and none of it seems to have anything to do with the only thing that matters


LOVE






AND THAT'S MY HOLIDAY WISH

TO YOU...WHEREVER YOU MIGHT BE HEADED THIS SEASON....


MECCA

CHICAGO

HUMBOLT

LUPE'S

WASHINGTON D.C.

ECHO LAKE

A CHAIR
THE ROSE BOWL

SUDAN

SKIING IN IDAHO

IRAQ

GOLFING

PAKISTAN
CUBA

INDIANA

OUT BACK TO GET SOME WOOD

NEPAL

THE MOVIES

BAHAMAS

MONTANA AVE

LIVING ROOM

SCOTLAND

KITCHEN

RUSSIA

Front Porch

CHINA

SLEEPING

OR

THE PHILIPPINES




JUST KEEP SHOWING


LOVE


and if it doesn't come naturally

start

practicing




Merry Christmas

or

whatever you celebrate.




Michael Timothy McAlevey


No comments: