Saturday, November 3, 2007

BEE JERRY

I'm hoping that the BEE MOVIE makes people start talking about CCD. I'd BEE rather surprised if it comes up in Jerry's animated film....but I'll have to go check it out to BEE sure.

The backlash to this type of movie might BEE that people will just giggle at anything having to do with BEEs....and that would BEE a very bad idea in regards to ignoring CCD.

I'm pretty sure that AMERICAN GANGSTER will beat the BEE MOVIE at the box office...
at least over the first weekend....and most likely in total revenue....because we know that bad guys are much more interesting than funny BEEs.

How cool would it BEE if Denzel and Russell started talking about CCD?

I'll go check out the two films and report back later on which one is more important to the health and welfare of the human species.

A funny BEE movie is better for CCD awareness than no movie at all......I think.

By the way....how weird is it that when the Dodgers sign Joe Torre the Lakers play their best game in about three years. I knew he was good but this is ridiculous.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: