Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Alex or Hillary

I can't decide what's more important....The Dodgers getting A Rod or the country getting Hillary.
There are some problems with both scenarios.

Hillary's main problem is.....she is not Bill
Alex's main problem is Scott Boras

Scott Boras should be Hillary's agent and then everything would work fine.

Obviously if you are a Major League baseball STAR...then you want Scott Boras representing you. The problem is that it seems to be ONLY about money. And while that might sound naive I think that there has to be other considerations......

LIKE IN THIS FANTASY PRESS RELEASE

Alex Rodriquez announced today that he has decided to sign with the Los Angeles Dodgers for 10 million dollars a year. He said the chance to show Los Angeles what he was capable of went far beyond the monetary reward. He said that he has always wanted to be a Dodger.

BACK TO REALITY

Hillary is starting to create some strange ripples in her trip through Iowa. One of the strange ripples is the planted question from a member in the audience. I hate this part of politics and I would advise Hillary to cut the bulls--t before it gets out of control. It might already be out of control and the difference between her and Bill being able to deflect negativity is a vast difference.

John Edwards on the other hand is appearing Presidential. He regards himself as outside of the political main stream and whereas this might be true.....he can't be considered too far outside or he'd be in the Mike Gravel camp.

It's interesting to see some of the Democratic candidates running for the Vice-Presidency. John Edwards can't be a Vice-Presidential nominee because of.....done that/ been there.....and it didn't work. So it's either the captain of the ship or back to jury trials.

That explains why he sort of moved into an attack mode on Hillary in the last debate. It's all or nothing for him.

Bill Richardson, Christopher Dodd and believe it or not, Barack Obama might all be looking to the number two spot on the ballot.....

Barack only because it makes sense to ease America into the racial complexity of his campaign, and being Vice-President would make that adjustment...acceptable.

American doesn't like anything shoved down it's throat and strong women and smooth talking African Americans are still viewed with caution.

Having a feel for the pulse of American voters is not a fortune telling ability....it's just instinct combined with common sense and a slight knowledge of the last 50 years of Presidential races.

1960 was the first election that I remember actually having an interest in the outcome. I was 14.

In 2008 I still have an interest in the outcome and right now the outcome is IN THE AIR.

So many things can happen between now and the conventions.

Hillary has to stop acting like a robot and start acting like a chick in charge. She needs to wear a skirt once in a while....and it can be well below the knees....but she needs to remind everybody that she is a woman. She needs to get a little bit angry once in awhile......and it doesn't have to be screaming Howard Deanesque....just pissed off like women get from time to time. And then she can always apologise and be sweet.....just like women do.

LIKE IN THIS FANTASY RADIO BROADCAST

HI....this is Hillary Clinton. I know the first thing people want to know is....why did I stay with Bill when he was getting buffed out by that Monica babe? The answer is actually none of your business.....but I'm going to explain anyway.

Loyalty is a very underrated quality until it is demonstrated. I believe in my heart that Bill Clinton is my best friend....I have loved him since we were in college. He has always had numerous women around him that would like to kiss and touch him.....that's who he is....he's a cuddly teddy bear and if I were to stop loving him for that reason....I would be ignoring one of the great parts of being married to him. Last night we cuddled like there was no tomorrow. The man is incredible and I will love him until the day I die.

I would never leave him because of his weakness for other women. I do ask that he somehow try to control it and he promises me that he has gotten a lot better in the last 30 years. I believe him and I love him.

But here's the deal. I have much more important matters to solve than trying to control my stud husband. I have health care issues that concern the entire country. I have war issues that just seem to be part of the program. I have terrorist issues that are becoming almost impossible to deal with. I have civil and individual rights issues that are totally being ignored....I have immigration issues that need to be addressed. I have trade imbalances that must be brought up. I have environmental issues that might be more important than all the other issues put together.

I have a job that I want to do and I think I can do the best job of anyone currently running for President of the United States.

I am Hillary and I am not Bill....but he is my life partner and I will need him to help me through this experience. I would think that the American public would feel comfortable knowing that Bill Clinton was the last person I saw every night before I fell alseep.

Thank you and I hope you now understand a little bit of what I was feeling during that strange time in the White House. It was a very short period of time in the eight years and it should never be regarded as his legacy. His Presidency should stand on it's own.

And so should mine.

Peace

Hillary

BACK TO REALITY

A ROD WILL PROBABLY SIGN WITH THE ANGELS
and Hillary will never show her ankles.

And that's a fact.

Michael Timothy McAlevey




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved the Hillary speech but when reading it in your voice not hers, totally saw you in heels and a skirt - not too short. LOL