Saturday, October 6, 2007

And little did I know


Little did I know that Marion Jones was a USC football fan......her reaction to the Stanford game was quite touching.......
The anquish on her face couldn't be for any other reason.....after all she's a mutiple Olympic Gold medal winner...and she's got eveything going for her...or should I say it's pretty CLEAR what she's sad about.
USC deserved to lose tonight's game in a season where upsets are common place....so get over Marion....after all it's just a game.
Barry Bonds has to be nervous tonight....because he's the next Balco link.
It's obvious that USC players weren't using the CLEAR....but the Stanford players were on something...and I'm calling for an immediate investigation.
When you are favored by 40 points and you lose at home....something is fishy.
The Rams will probably win tomorrow.
I'm sick and I feel like Marion looks.
Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: