Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Could have been a moment.....

Presidents don't always have an opportunity to make EVERYTHING right with one quick decision. Any specific decision just naturally pisses off half the people. And even the people who don't participate in the electoral process....either celebrate or say.....stupid mofo.

Yesterday President George W. Bush had the perfect opportunity to make this country feel good regarding his presidency.

But he chose to travel the road that Dick Cheney lives on. Never give in...never admit being wrong and for sure never make anyone on the opposite side of the political fence feel good about anything....ever.

IF THIS HAD HAPPENED....TODAY WE WOULD ALL BE SAYING....

"WOW...That guy is ok."

THE IF THIS...... IS THIS...

July 2nd 2007
Washington
Oval Office
Press Release
President Bush speaking to the country.

"Today I woke up and realized that friendships and loyalty have to stand for something in this great country. I ask soldiers every day to fight and possibly die for their country and I ask them to do it along side another soldier who will do anything to watch their back.
I believe that I should behave in the same manner as those valiant young men and women who serve in the armed forces.
Scooter Libby is a friend of mine and a great American. I'm not excusing his behavior during the time period in question because I also believe that our covert operators need to be protected beyond all normal channels....and while I don't think Scooter did the revealing, I'm not sure that he handled the situation with the utmost concern and regard for the CIA operative involved.
Therefore I am not granting a full pardon but I am commuting his sentence and he will not spend anytime in prison for his part in that obvious fiasco.

And speaking of obvious fiasco's........There is a young man who is in prison who shouldn't be there one more day. Mistakes that people make before they turn 18, and I'm not sure he even made a mistake but instead was just acting out his hormonal age, should not result in the type of penalty that was dispensed in Atlanta, Georgia.
Therefore I am immediately commuting Genarlow Wilson's sentence to time served...and I am ordering him released from prison today.
I am also granting him an interest free college loan to attend the school of his choice...if his SAT scores are within the guidelines of the school he chooses.

American needs to take care of it's own and Scooter has learned a hard lesson and Genarlow has spent too much time being dismayed by the judicial system.

I'm inviting Scooter and Genralow to the White House next week and we are going to have a wonderful dinner and possibly a sock-hop...if it's ok with Laura and the twins.

Thank you America and goodnight"


WOULD THAT BE THE COOLEST THING YOU EVER HEARD A PRESIDENT SAY?

But instead we have the Real Dick pulling King George's strings and Genralow Wilson sits in a prison cell wondering how the scales of justice completely got detached from the chain.

We, as American Citizens...are the chain.....and some links are missing....and need to be replaced immediately.

FREE GNERALOW WILSON
TODAY

MICHAEL TIMOTHY MC ALEVEY

No comments: