Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Count of Sean Maximilian


29 years ago two nice but non-focused humans were given a gift of life. The fact that the gift would be returned might seem cruel to certain people and while some will look at this as a sad day while remembering Sean Maximilian McAlevey.....I on the other hand.... can only remember the amount of incredible moments I enjoyed from watching and knowing him.
When you lose a child at the age of 15, EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF THAT LIFE becomes HUGE....
EVERY SINGLE MOMENT
The things that were just intented to be tiny memories as one grows old.....BECOME ASTRONOMICALLY LARGE
EVERY SINGLE THING
and after 13 years the HUGE MOMENTS AND THINGS do not turn into little moments and things....they stay LARGE
EVERY SINGLE ONE
The images I've chosen to share are just a few quick moments that I managed to capture on camera. I wish you could see how big they are in my heart.
Happy 29th Birthday Sean.
MICHAEL TIMOTHY MC ALEVEY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sean,
All Love, -S.

Anonymous said...

Sean, I love you and happy 29th birthday!
Love, Laura