Friday, February 23, 2007

I can't believe I'm even going there.....

I avoided ALL of the ANS( anna nicole smith) fiasco until early this morning when I decided to watch some video's of the judge on CNN.com.

I had no idea that court could be so entertaining......of course I refuse to be sucked into paparazzi hell but watching Judge Larry might be the most entertaining moment in the history of court room drama. It really felt like I was watching an episode of Boston Legal and I kept waiting for William Shatner and James Spader to pop in and add their two cents. The credits didn't say anything about David E. Kelley but somehow I'm sure he got to Judge Larry.
After everything is said and done....and I'm still not sure who won or lost in the case even though she will be buried in the Bahamas.....the real winner in this case is Judge Larry.
American Idol should hire him immediately as the fourth judge.....imagine the tears and emotion as he responds to the final 18 contestants.....it's a natural.
I can tell you one thing for sure.....YouTube will make Judge Larry a household name....
And if you don't know who ANS is and haven't heard of Judge Larry and have no idea who David E. Kelly is and didn't know that CNN had a .com...... then all I can say is...
WOW.........YOU ARE THE BOMB and you have a life that obviously has purpose and meaning well beyond the nonsense of orchestrated media reality.
Of course it could also mean that you are homeless and the shelter only lets you watch cartoons.
AND NOW I'M GOING TO CHANGE THE PACE OF TODAY'S BLOG
TODAY'S LA TIMES....PAGE A18
TUCSON;
Rodeo parade spectators watching in horror Thursday as a 5-year old girl, Brielle Bollsvert, was thrown off her horse and trampled by an out-of-control team of horses pulling a wagon. She died a short time later at the hospital.
The parade is part of the 82nd annual La Fiesta de los Vaqueros.
I TOTALLY APOLOGISE FOR BRINGING THIS STORY INTO YOUR LIFE BUT SOMETIMES REALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LIKES OF PEOPLE LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AND BRITNEY SPEARS and EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE LIKE BRIELLE BOLSVERT.
It turns out that she was three years younger than parade rules allow...which means only one thing....
"what the f..k were her parents thinking?"
It's one thing to try and sneak your five year old onto a 6 year old Tee-ball team and quite another thing to let your five year old sit on top of a 600 pound animal with a brain the size of a grape.
The strange part of the story will be when her parents sue the parade organization....when in reality the parents should be sued by everyone who learns about this story....which now unfortunately includes...you.
I can't wait to see Judge Larry on this trial....he will be a total basket case.
I'm sorry but I've got to go exercise and try to release some endorphins in order to offset the tone of today's report....
You should do the same thing.....
NOW
Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: