Saturday, September 25, 2021

Been a little lazy and less focused

 The last line of Neo-Illumination #6 is....

                Happiness might be based on much truth one can ignore.....

I've tried to reduce my intake of information, somewhat, over the last few months just to see if it made me any happier.....( I still read the paper cover to cover every day but I don't digest the stories as much)

Not much difference in level of happiness.

Following certain sports teams (Dodgers, Trojans, Rams and Lakers) creates absolute perfect moments of happiness and satisfaction along with disappointments and frustrations...so there will always be those emotional moments.  I feel sorry for cities where their teams never deliver the positive side of that equation.

I'm generally not an unhappy person even though my daughter would say that my outbursts of anger indicate overwise.

I could elaborate the reasons for raising my voice but I won't at this time.  Suffice to say it comes down to chores not done and responsibilities not accepted.

Some of you out there know my situation at home and keep wondering why I let it continue.

I guess I compare moments from the past to the present...…and where being happy sits on the grand scale.

Of course there are moments of reflection that hold no room for the word happy to exist.

Getting loud doesn't have anything to do with being happy.....in fact my father swore that it helped to relax him.  The secret is not to hold on to that anger and let it alter your personality.  Most of my loud behavior takes place between 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning.   It's not fun being woken up in the middle of the night and I currently experience that "event" 4  or 5 times EVERY week.

Interacting with my beautiful 4 year old granddaughter should be a highlight of my life.

My daughter and her mother go out of their way to make sure that doesn't happen....even though she and I do manage to extract some lovely moments.  She made me a musical instrument the other day with rubber bands that was completely precious.....and I got her a new Tablet with a pink cover that she really really loves....so we have our moments but they should be much more numerous.

The Covid lockdown can be explained for some of the behavior.....but not all of it.

Enough with the personal stuff...let's get to the grit.

THE BORDER situation is 24/7 news for FOX.....please look at this chart

(click on the chart to expand)


Look at the years and remember who was President each year.
Also keep in mind that these figures are apprehensions ONLY.

I keep asking the question...."If you were in a third world country and saw an opportunity to go to America, what would YOU do? And keep in mind the opportunity will be dangerous.

My other question I keep asking is.....how did all those Haitians get off of their island?  Who took them to the mainland and how much did it cost?  That country is one of the poorest in the world so how did 28,000 people manage to get off?

The GOP and FOX News have really found an issue with which to attack Joe Biden.  They claim the Trumps years controlled the border and made it much harder to get here....and that the WALL really helped.  THERE WAS ONLY 80 MILES CONTRUSTED WHILE HE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Keep in mind that the GOP keeps claiming that January 6 2021 wasn't that big of a deal.

DONALD J. TRUMP TRIED TO UNDUE 250 YEARS OF DEMOCRACY

HE PERSONALLY HAS CREATED A NATIONAL DISTRUST OF THE UNITED STATES ELECTION SYSTEM 
AND 70 MILLION
PEOPLE
HOLD
THAT
DISTRUST

WHEN THE ELECTION PROCESS IS QUESTIONED THEN AUTHORITARIAN IDEALS TAKE ROOT

AND COMPARED TO THE PRESENT BORDER CRISIS
THE DANGER
OF
QUESTIONING THE VALIDITY OF
FREE ELCTIONS
IS
A MILLION TIMES
MORE DANGEROUS

LOOK BACK THROUGH HISTORY AND SEE HOW ASSHOLES ROSE TO POWER
SEE HOW IT STARTED
IN EACH
SITUATION

QUESTION THE PRESS
QUESTION THE ELECTIONS

QUESTION
EVERYTHING
THAT 
PREVENTS
THE
ASSHOLE
FROM
BEING
IN
CHARGE


and
yes
CAPITAL
LETTERS
MEANS
YELLING

I think border issues have been going on a very long time and they will continue....but only once in history has a standing President tried to overthrow 
our
system
of
Democracy

We can't let
the
GOP
and 
FOX
downplay
that
day
by
diverting
us
to
the
border

I REFUSE TO FORGET

What
about
YOU?









No comments: