Friday, April 3, 2020

Another Conspiracy or ??????? Part one

It's not often that I mention my ex-wife on the Mind Jazz platform but since she is the most avid conspiracy theorist that I know I might as well give her full credit for introducing THIS relatively new theory.

I learned somethings and after talking to other normal (non-conspiracy type humans) people I realized that what I'm about to tell you doesn't appear to be common knowledge.  So far I've talked to 15 friends (none in person because of C19) and none of them know about the.......

MILITARY WORLD GAMES
Official title...7th CISM Military World Games

Last week when she mentioned these games I laughed and said something like..."why would the military hold war games with 100 nations."   She told me to look it up and now I'll ask you one simple question....

Did you know that from the 18th to the 27th of October there was a Military World Games held in WUHAN, China with 10,000 participants from over a 100 countries?

YES....THAT WUHAN, CHINA!!!!!!
WTF

Basically it's like an Olympics for people associated with the military.

Military Games

Now for the weird part of the story......FROM MY PERSPECTIVE....even though the further you read about the games and said conspiracy theories you will find much weirder stuff.

The weirdest part of the story is that China won 239 medals with 131 of them being GOLD.

The UNITED STATES WON 8 MEDALS......NO GOLD.

So I'm thinking that either our military has no athletes or the 172 people we sent were all from the Viet-Nam era.

Now back to the reason my ex knows about these games.....By the way when you spend all day watching Fox News and following people like Alex Jones YOU (her in particular) will have knowledge of EVERY conspiracy theory on the planet. (I'm not sure she follows Alex Jones but most conspiracy buffs do, so I took some liberty assuming that it might be true)


When one starts creating conspiracy theories about conspiracy theorists than whose to say what the limits are to exaggerating and stretching and shaping a reality that doesn't really resemble reality.

Conspiracy

So just click on the word and check out the "stuff" for yourself.

Some actual facts

GAMES HELD LATE OCTOBER 2019

COVID-19 FIRST MENTIONED DEC 8TH 2019
IN WUHAN , CHINA PROVINCE 

Just 
think 
about 
these 
simple 
facts
for 
awhile.....

or not

End of part 1



No comments: