Monday, March 16, 2020

Suddenly the election takes a back seat BUT pay attention to the details

I have a newspaper headline from Feb 27 2020 that speaks volumes to the upcoming election even though at this moment
an election is
not
front and center
on
our
minds

BUT it is important to remember the moments that help one decide who should be in charge


IF he had listened to the EXPERTS instead of Mike Pence, Stephen Miller and Alex Jones (sic) we would be three weeks further into the good fight.
WE ARE NOW IN THE FIGHT
but
we
are
bloody and our President's skepticism helped make us take some blows when we could have been punching back.

I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL THAT WE WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HALT THE COVID-19 

From what I've read we will not eradicate the tiny creature but we will win the battle....

It is quite surprising, with all the new nanotechnology and scientific advancements in the last ten years, that we haven't created a anti-virus warrior robot that kicks the crap out of the Coronacocksucker.

By the way speaking of goofy people....ALEX JONES, who President "Biff" follows on social media says he has a toothpaste that kills the virus and he's selling it for $9.79.

Mr. Jones is the idiot that said Sandy Hook was a hoax...and unfortunatley has a few million followers on his newsletter.

On a personal note I was sent home from work because I'm old.
OUCH!

Now the question is how will I be compensated for agreeing to go home and could I be arrested if I showed up to work.

I don't have to think about it until Friday the 19th.

The size of the company I work for might not qualify for the benefits agreed upon by the House and the Senate.

Maybe I'm being forced back into my artist reality.......

The prototypes of Dark Matter and Black Hole paintings I've been doing for the last few years need to grow in size and that only happens if
there
is
a
SHOW.

Hopefully there is a society left after 19 cruises through the crowd.



No comments: