Thursday, January 2, 2020

1-2-2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_force

Fifth Force
Quintessence
And other beautiful hypothetical terms and
dreams
just appear to physicists

because that’s what it means
to speculate
in
a world
where some things can’t be explained

theories are hypothetical 
until they can be proven
and in the meantime
the particle doctors
are
just
simply
groovin

In truth there are so many more theoretical physicists then there are experimental physicists because to be quite honest everyone and anyone can have a theory but not everyone can have the tools to prove that theory, so therefore the Universe gets defined by speculation.  
Of course every once in awhile a Newton comes along and sets a very high bar but that gets followed by an Einstein to set the bar a bit higher and then someone named _ _ _ _ _ _ _ comes along and raises the bar so high that we start laughing and giggling.

Of course then you have the math guys who take it one step further and completely lose me and my mathematically retarded brain.

As I have often stated I am an artist with an extreme interest in how the Universe operates and that generally leads me to the world of physics and quantum mechanics which in turn points me toward explanations that include string theory and of course the Grand Unified Theory….or Theory of Everything.

By the way….my favorite director Baz Lehrmann is working on an Elvis movie……

And you might think one thing has nothing to do with the other and I’m telling you it’s
all
related


EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING

I have a theory that everything is related and I've yet to be proven wrong so therefore my theory 
exists

Go ahead...prove me wrong.....

But in the meantime read about the fifth force and then we can start to discuss the sixth force where the Universe allowed a really goofy guy to be President of the United States.

What....you didn't think I would throw this in?  It is now officially an election year.

Fire the Liar

Michael Timothy McAlevey


No comments: