Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Harvey, North Korea and Mrs.Biff

Watching the First Lady walk off the airplane with President Biff, as they landed in Houston, made me feel slightly queasy.

She was dressed like she was attending an afternoon outing in Palm Beach.

I'm sure they told her about Harvey and what level of disaster had hit the area.

I'm thinking Biff told her to dress casual because everyone in America would be watching them exit the plane...and her answer was, "oh you mean with a Versasce blouse and Michael Kors pants?"

His answer was....."stay away from that Kors crap....they are having financial problems......go with the Armani pants and the Tom Ford sunglasses sweetpea."

"Oh you are so good with style lambie pie."

"Perception my honey bunch....it's all about perception."

"Should we be worried about going to Texas.....I heard it didn't work out for that other handsome President who flew into Dallas.'

"Aw shucks baby doll.....these are the people that got me elected."

Just then one of the remaining aides runs up to Biff and tells him North Korea just launched another missile over Japan.

Biff waits a few minutes and then says......"Japan caused a lot of problems awhile back....maybe this will force them to lower their prices on the Lexus....and besides they keep dumping all that radioactive water into the ocean and it just gets in the current and goes straight to California.....OH WAIT A MINUTE.....on second thought send them a thank you note."
As for North Korea....how many missiles could they possibly have?
They have to be running low."

And then Mrs. Biff chimes in...."Unless China keeps replenishing their stockpile."

And our esteem leader turns to his wife and says......."Honey, I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of my business.....I don't want to fire you, but I will if I have to.  There are millions and millions of women who would take your place in a heartbeat, now go fetch me a martini with two olives."

"Yes dear."

AND THE BEAT GOES ON.

By the way...it can and probably will get
weirder
and
weirder
and
weirder

Michael Timothy McAlevey










No comments: