Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Seriously kind of embarrassing....

Embarrassing?

That's the only word I can think of when contemplating how our sitting President makes me feel, especially when I think of him encountering heads of other countries. Throughout my adulthood I have had many different emotions displayed while thinking of Presidents.  When I consider the different personalities there are obviously ones that aroused strong emotions such as Richard Nixon.  Tricky Dick was more scary than embarrassing even though his ultimate fate created an overall tone of embarrassment for the entire country.  George the second wasn't really embarrassing just kinda goofy.

AND THEN....

DJ JR. just made the news and one more bell gets rung.

HOW MANY BELLS WILL BE RUNG?

Time for some music





We need more of this and less embarrassing moments from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: