Sunday, January 29, 2017

Never before has something seemed so clear


As for those of you who read Mind Jazz on a regular or semi-regular basis you will acknowledge that I mainly write about sociopolitical issues and only on rare occasions do I include my artwork or my current "studies" of interest. My pages on Facebook generally address those aspects of my life.

My current studies, besides continuation of CERN discoveries, centers on Black Holes, Dark Matter, Dark Energy and Equations. The purpose of my studies is to aid in the creation of my next art show which will combine Particle discoveries and the above mentioned topics, which combined with my special paint applications should prove to be both visually and mentally stimulating.

This is one of the moments where learning and politics collide and on November 8, 2016 I was quite amazed to learn that The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle completely meshes with the current political situation.

ESTABLISHING THE POSITION OF A PARTICLE IN A SMALL REGION OF SPACE MAKES ITS MOMENTUM UNCERTAIN, AND VICE VERSA, AND THE OVERALL UNCERTAINTY IS GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT.  Werner Heisenberg 1927

In the play Copenhagen Werner's character says

" Everyone understands uncertainty. Or thinks he does." 

The uncertainty principle of politics in 2017 America has never been more uncertain.

I realize that the more I study about Black Holes, Dark Matter and Dark Energy the more uncertain my understanding becomes and then I create a visual interpretation.





The beginning of my interpretation deals with the Gravitational Waves that emit from the Black Holes
which allows us to know that they actually exist.

The Gravitational Waves that we are now aware of come from two black holes merging.

In 1916 Albert Einstein predicted that these waves exist and it basically altered a part of Newtonian law (which is another story for another day) and it wasn't until September 14 2015 that they detected the first waves at the LIGO detectors.  It was actually announced on Feb 11 2016.  Then on June 15th they announced a second detection.

There is actually a branch of observation astronomy called Gravitational Wave Astronomy. 

About one month ago I created a preliminary sketch of an energy field outside of a black hole
before I painted the black hole....because I simply assumed that it was a very intense area.





Then two days ago I stumbled across an artist rendition of a black hole and this artist works for NASA. It made me relaxed knowing that I'm at least on the same page as the really smart people at NASA.




I will post my finished piece when it is finished and I promise it will glow on you!

AND THEN
I JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS
THAT PRESIDENT TWITTER SPIN 
HAS STATED THAT THE CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF AND THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE
NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL

AND NOW
I've discovered that Black Holes
exist
in 
Washington D.C.
and they are located at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Uncertainty Principle  
OMG! 
I've got to go to sleep

Michael Timothy McAlevey 




















No comments: