Friday, March 11, 2016

She says it all...and she says it all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePsNcoMNNXc
(copy and paste)

Every week Elizabeth Warren speaks the words that the majority of people in this country believe.....

Take some time....go to You Tube and check out her moments on the floor of the Senate.

I'm guessing that the Republicans who are in the room, if they are even in the room, just wish she would go back to being the fairy godmother in Cinderella.

She's like a character from a Frank Capra movie BUT she's a real Senator.

When I listen to her I can't believe an elected official actually talks like that.  There's no double spin BS coming out of her mouth.

And then I replay a GOP debate and my brain literally goes into default mode trying to figure out how we could possibly have people running for President who are so different  than Elizabeth Warren.

I'm not kidding when I say that if Elizabeth Warren has an IQ of 150 then Donald Trump, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz don't have an aggregate score that high.

ok.....maybe I'm exaggerating.....a little bit.....maybe.......

We deserve the best of the best....and she might be the very best.  

Michael Timothy McAlevey



No comments: