Saturday, January 30, 2016

And then the flow goes from that to this

either by random and or randomly I pause and wonder about
what
truth seems to offer
or
shelter
or hide
from my
arena of awareness

the questions I ask seem to be
questions that don't require
one to inquire
but instead just
require
wonder

in the past I would just let the keys
hammer out letters and
view the results
much
much
later

now
I seem to have to
think before I create
and while
the opposite works
while
creating a visual
capture

it
most definitely
hinders
this
palette of
words

as age increases
spontaneity appears
stymied
and
as that obviously
works
well
while in the relaxing theater
it
works
not at all
in the
literary
arena

reading robs me 
of my creative time
but
it's just so much fun to see 
what other souls
create

i just simply keep asking 
why
do 
i
have
to wait

for the circle to arrive at the point i anchor

we all have a anchor in place somewhere on the circle
of life and the circle is always moving and always
revolving
and always
vibrating

and then suddenly occurs a moment
and
I realize that nobody
wants
to hear
a
whiner







No comments: