Friday, July 10, 2015

RECENTLY COMPLETED ARTWORK and pregnancy

Just completed this 40" x 50" canvas.  2"wrapped box, ready to hang.  Oils, Acrylics and Inks.

Single Line Flow Motion Design.   Follow the line from top left corner.

I can't do much bigger without a movable dolly.

Most definitely for sale......but I spent 4 years working on it......of course I've done 300 pieces in the meantime but I always drift back to this big guy and keep layering and layering it....so I won't be giving it away.

It's more expensive than a signed and numbered Steven King novel but much less that a Tesla.

It's up to you to ask the magic question.

I'm either going to name it something simple like "Biggie" or just make it #1 in this particular size.....maybe Naylor in honor of the new baby boy who finally arrived about two hours ago for my niece Victoria and her husband Michael.





Michael Timothy McAlevey

No comments: